About the Recipe
Our fresh peach salsa brings all the flavors of summer together in this appetizer
• 1 lb. Ripe Tomatoes, diced
• 1 Small Bunch Cilantro, finely chopped
• 1/2 C. Red Onion, chopped
• 1 Lime, juice
• 1 Jalapeno, seeded & minced
• 1/2 tsp. Salt
• Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Quart peaches, remove the pit, peel the skin off, and dice. Add tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Stir, cover and refrigerate for about 15 minutes. Taste and adjust any seasonings if you wish. For more heat, add chili powder.
Serve with tortilla chips or pile up on top of grilled meat, or spoon over tacos.